Sunday 18 April 2010

Circuit training to lose weight is the best way to lose weight

Busy as Chief Financial lost 15 pounds of fat and 4.5 inches, saving time and energy after the passage of a drive circuit for the highest fat loss system in the world - strength and intervals

Andy W. is an additional advantage and ranges of success. The financial asset, Andy has made great changes in his training and lifestyle. How many people Andy was frustrated by his lack of results of determination and strength intervals. But with its newLifestyles, has transformed his body, as you can.

In addition, Andy has made a huge step in a massive career change. Soon it will be one of the most sought after coaches in the UK. With my help, Andy began learning the strength and frequency to help the system to lose fat and gain muscle to its customers with fast, effective workouts.

Here are more successful than Andy.

CB: Let's start with some basic information, Andy. What do you do it yourselffound strength and intervals?

Andy W.:
Hello Craig, I am currently working as associate director of financial companies here in Isle of Man is a great title for a job that keeps me tight on my desk for long hours and brings a lot of stress.

I am 35 and have always been quite active. I make a point to take the time to go to the gym 2-3 times a week and, as you know, are carving a new career as a fitness consultant in my spare time. I have a strongThe interest in power as I have strength training results were over 15 years or a bit 'too much, and make food that I had enough time.

CB: So what are your current thinking on the importance of nutrition for fat loss?

WA
I see food plays an important role to achieve the desired results and often tell my personal training clients are placed, not a poor quality fuel in their cars, so why should nourish their bodiesfoods with low-grade.

However, I learned a lot from my personal trainer exams and a mistake I made is that my gym sessions, all computers were exercises. I remember reading an article in Mens Fitness magazine, to reach the financial results I wanted, I would concentrate on weights and body weight.

Because of the limited time I'm working, I searched the net for effective resistance training by time, and fortunatelyFor me, I came across your site J

CB: What were your stats pre-training?

WA
When I am with you for advice on the best training for me, I weigh 81 kg to start (is 178.2 pounds) and 23% body fat. I'm 6 feet tall. My waist size has crept up to 37 cm!

He saw a photo holiday to look like a beached whale that was suddenly very clear to me that I must take action, as I headed toward my father and grandfather. Take my word,This is not a good idea, no offense father!

CB: What were your first training? Why were they so good? How have improved the strength and interval training sessions?

WA
Before my strength training and intervals were purely mechanical.

My local gym uses machines and Nautilus training diary is a car body based training market around 2-3 times a week. It is a circle of 8-12 exercises and do 1 set of each exercise and the opinion ofperform 8-12 repetitions of each exercise. The idea is that moves to the right of every year and little or no rest between exercises.

Do not get me wrong, I think that the formation of a relatively new person may, in a safe and effective and how it can take 20-25 minutes each session, is popular in the gym.

The problem is that I found, because the machines isolate specific muscles can work, I have a painful experiencelift the shoulder, because I had more weight, like my rotator cuff, which could not manage my small muscles. That would put a spoke in the works for my studies because I remain L for a couple of weeks, the wound healed

I felt like a hamster on a wheel it. I would be even better to start with my weight training and shoulder injury again. At first I thought it was me and that I was destined to remain, as I was.

It 'wasOnly if I study, I understand where I'm wrong start started.

Now, with the help of your workouts and strength are mainly based dumbbells and free weights to strengthen know my whole body, including all the small muscles of the rotator cuff, including me.

I am happy to say that the beginning of my strength training and intervals before, I experienced no injuries, and now I am lifting more weight than I everI Y

CB: Andy, you have the hard way that the machinery of the traditional circuit based is not capable of learning for the masses, despite the popularity of the chain of health clubs in North America.

So what you have with your training? Have you noticed an immediate effect after launch?

WA
When I started, I was interested in my% body fat and reduce my size.

I laugh because if I remember correctly, I believe that training workouts printedI did not look easy and it would be advantageous. How wrong I was? Ugh, I found that I ate my words! The training may seem easy on paper but are far from impossible, but a challenge.

Because there was no work on my resume training for a long time, I found that particularly advantageous intervals. My office is located on a steep hill and in a few weeks, I discovered that I was much faster on the hill without feeling that the workpanting as before, and I had to trot down the stairs or the energy!

And that's what I know about training ... his shot realizing that you do some daily activities, without even thinking about love.

I also like the fact that I had a great workout without having to spend 1 ½ - 2 hours in the gym. I lead a busy life and we need things and I still do everything, and you will receive training 3 times per week as well.

CB:As the training sessions helped you? What are the benefits and results you achieved? What are your gains and improvements and how they compare to your before stats?

WA
Next in my previous answer, the benefits can I get a lot more energy, better concentration and a haircut more finicky cuff injury.

When I started my first workout, I weighed 81 kg less (ie 178.2 pounds) and 23% body fat. My life measured 37 inches.

12 weeks later:

MyWeight 73.8 kg was (£ 162.36)

A loss of 7.2 kg (15.84 pounds)

More importantly I had my size reduced to 32 ½ inches

And my body fat percentage was 16%.

CB: How do you feel in terms of strength and energy?

WA
I am stronger than I ever was, and managers of energy. I am not my main objective, which must still receive 12% body fat, but I know I'm on my way and I look forward to the trip, because I know how to do exercises reachedcan achieve this goal.