Friday 8 October 2010

Who is a better way to burn fat: cardio or weight training?

I have a confession to make. I am a master trainer and done, I have an opinion on cardio and strength training. You are a sweet face two articles that deal down and very basic information, then this article is not for you.

I give you my thoughts and opinions on my preferred method for fat loss. I just want to be honest and straightforward about my experiences.

A typical day for me to meet my clients to understand their weekThe training sessions and motivational chat. I also have the opportunity to talk with potential customers. Every day I talk to men and women for one thing: fat loss.

I ask the same question, day after day. I have nothing against them. In fact, I wake up every morning happy and excited to spread the word of the Gospel of fat loss. Many of my potential customers are surprised by my point of view.

I ask you something. I'm going to ask exactly the same question potential customers to try my suggestions for a couple of weeks and then reach a verdict.

There is nothing to lose, except a bit 'of unwanted fat and unhealthy. If I am wrong in my advice, then just stop at the recommendations. If my advice can help you continue. To learn more about myself and why I'm one of the few who makes a personal trainer views on how best to fat.

Here's the thought that my shock potential customers: to limit your hearts and your strength> Training.

That's it. Sounds simple, and if I have to tell the truth, it's easy. This basic concept has caused a lot of people think I have lost my mind. Finally, it is the ultimate cardio workout burns fat? Nothing like 45 minutes on the treadmill. Right?

Wrong. The reality of cold hard truth is that the loss of weight training is the best and safest way to increase metabolism, burn fat and keep weight to long term. Cardio is important but notalmost as important as many Americans believe it is.

Use these tips at your own risk. It works for me and for my clients. He is one of the few ways to lose fat and keep the summer. Before revealing a sample program, I would say to seduce a bit ', a pound of muscle burns 5 calories a day. A pound of muscle burns 50 calories a day. The simple addition of 5 pounds of muscle beautiful, slim and toned is about 250 extra calories burned each day. Ratherimpressive.

Example of a weekly routine (warm-up before all the exercises):

Monday and Thursday: participation in a routine upper body fitness. We try to do 3 sets of 8 reps for all muscle groups of the upper body. Add 10 minutes of cardio at moderate intensity, when you're done with weight. Follow with a fresh.

Tuesdays and Fridays: Attend a lower body and abdominal pain, routine bodybuilding body. I like 3 sets of 8 repetitions for eachThe muscles and abs. Add 10 minutes of moderate intensity aerobic exercise after weight training. Followed by cooling.

Wednesday and Saturday: Mix in a range of 20-25 minutes cardio program. Working in a 2:1 ratio (1 minute and 30 seconds away greater intensity).

Sunday: Closed

Before I opened my own business, I train clients at the gym regularly. I've always seen the members, particularly women, have long cardio sessions. After years Transformation of experience and personal, I began to give up what these members are the heart so much. I asked him to consider the weights.

Most looked at me and laughed. Women have been dying to touch a handle, and if I had the chance to get them to consider the terrible idea ... She did not lift a weight of 10 pounds, for fear of dietary fiber. This will not happen! I have tried for years to educate the public about the strength> Training.

Take the next few weeks and concentrate on the above program. No fear of the masses. Heavy lift and push your muscles. Muscles must be tired the last repetition in each set. Always keep a perfect shape and still have full control of your training.

Cardio is great. Nutrition is essential. Strength training is the key to fat loss. You lose a pound or 70 pounds of strength training is your answer. Go ahead andTest. Talk with a personal trainer if you need more help and always ask your doctor if it is okay to start a fitness program or nutrition.

Every pound of muscle you burn 50 calories a day. Imagine adding a few pounds of muscle. You have the perfect body you've always sliced thin, narrow, burn fat and always dreamed of.

Copyright 2006 Lynn VanDyke