Saturday 11 September 2010

Circuit training to build muscle or lose weight?

A member of my gym looked at me in training the other day and asked how it works. I told him I had an intensive training full body circuit routine. "Circuit training is not just for women trying to lose weight?"

I trained a large number of customers with many different objectives, but my priority is to train people who want rapid loss of fat. Well, as expected, is a muscle tissue that burns fat, so in bothfemale and male customers, you need to build lean muscle tissue, to help them, their long-term objectives.

The great thing about circuit training is that it can be day to build muscle, which burns fat time in total. Sun Training circuit can be used in fat, build muscle and burn at once.

I know that most people probably thinks pink dumbbells and action when they think of circuit training, but let me give you a clearer picture of whatCircuit training is.

Circuit Training is a training system a little less if the style fitness training, functional training strength training or resistance exercises, but now, instead of exercises, rest between sets e. The advantage of training, two things:

1) significantly reduces training time. Let's face it, most people simply do not have time spend an hour and a half in the gym more. Everyone wants everything "now", which includes their training.
2:00) This is a cardiovascular response in addition to a muscular reaction. What does this mean? This means that the benefits of what we traditionally call "do cardio, while a strength routine, routine, weight training, functional routines, etc.

Sun circuit training is not just a fat loss cardio '> Method of formation or loss of the woman "Fat in the operation, but can be used to meet both ends. You can send a part of the body weight of" someday "compress routine and a large circle, or a little ' mini-tours and reduce training time, the cardiovascular effects when receiving the muscle building of this type of strength training.

As I say, mostly to train people for fat loss, then I have a hybrid approach to training,where I combine different types of training to keep my customers, "fit the body. You can take a hybrid approach week training or circuit training, as I have clients, both for me and mine, and include elements of basic training , functional training, flexibility training training and sometimes even kind of fitness, training and incredibly creative and effective strength training, training, muscles and constructionBurn fat!

Finally, training is not just a type of circuit training, and certainly not for one sex. It 's a method of formation of men and women should be used to obtain good results, if the objective is muscle or burn fat.